During the holidays, I find myself making these over and over. I usually inhale them straight out of the oven, but if you have more willpower, they'd be great in a salad or stir fry.
4 Cups raw pecans
1 Egg white
1 Tbsp water
1/2 Cup honey
Pinch of salt
1 Tsp cinnamon
1/4 Tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 Tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 250
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg white with the water until it's frothy.
- Add pecans and stir well to coat them. Heat up honey, in the microwave for 15 seconds, or in warm water.
- Add honey, cinnamon, cayenne, and salt to bowl, stirring well to coat pecans.
- Transfer to parchment paper and spread evenly in one layer.
- Bake for 60 to 90 minutes, stirring every fifteen minutes.
- Remove, and eat immediately, or allow them to cool.