This lovely, bright green sauce goes great with any grilled or pan-fried meat. I'm throwing it on some crispy pan-fried pork chops. This dish is simple and delicious, and will be ready in less than 20 minutes.
1 Cup (packed) fresh Italian parsley
1/2 Cup olive oil
1/3 Cup red wine vinegar
1/4 Cup (packed) fresh cilantro
2 Garlic cloves, peeled
1/2 Teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
1/2 Teaspoon salt
4 Bone-in, quick fry pork chops
2 Tbsp olive oil
Salt and Pepper
- Blend parsley, olive oil, vinegar, cilantro, garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt in a food processor or immersion blender until it forms a smooth sauce, about 1 minute.
- Liberally salt and pepper both sides of pork chops.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add pork chops to pan, and let cook for about 5 minutes. Do not move pork chop- this allow it to form a nice crust.
- Flip pork chop and cover, cooking for about 3 more minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 170 F.