Always adorable, always a crowd pleaser. The combination of tangy/sweet raspberries, cashew cream, and rich cacao butter is divine (and I don't throw that word around). I use honey to sweeten, but you can sub in maple syrup for your vegan pals.
I made these minis in a muffin tin, but if you're feeling fancy, try setting in a spring pan for one large cheesecake.
Servings: 12 mini cheesecakes
Prep/active time: 30m
Total time: 3hr 30m
Muffin tin or spring pan
1 Cup roasted + salted pecans or walnuts
6 Moist dates, chopped
Pinch of salt
2 Cups cashews, soaked overnight or for at least 4 hours
1/3 Cup honey
2 Tbsp raw cacao butter, gently melted
2 Cups frozen raspberries, thawed
Pinch of salt
- Place all crust ingredients in food processor, pulse to combine. The crust should be just sticky enough to hold together. Play with the nut/date ratio to get the desired texture.
- Line muffin tins with strips of parchment paper (refer to 2nd picture). This makes it easier to remove the cakes when they're done.
- Scoop ~1 tbsp of the crust and press into the bottom of the muffin tin. Repeat.
- Place muffin tin in refrigerator while you get started on the filling.
- Put all filling ingredients in the food processor and blend until smooth. It will take about 4-5 minutes to get the desired texture.
- Resist eating all of the filling straight from the food processor, and spread it over the crust instead.
- Place in freezer for at least 3 hours. If you leave it for longer, let them defrost for 5 minutes before eating.